Amid a global pandemic that has already pushed us to go beyond our limits, Bazzle has pledged to take all proactive and precautionary measures to ensure the safety of its employees as well as our valued customers. We understand that our customers look up to us to be a responsible entertainment company, and we will not let them down.
• Our employees are strictly prohibited to work on any order if they are sick or are exhibiting any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19. Most of our employees are working from home, as for the balloon artists that come to your doorstep, be sure that they take full precautions to keep themselves and you safe.
• We abide by the strict rules of wearing masks in all settings (indoors and/or outdoors).
• We maintain social distancing while delivering our balloons.
• Our employees have been educated to have as little contact as possible with frequently touched surfaces like doorbells or door handles while delivering the balloons. All of them carry alcohol swabs as well as sanitizers all the time.
• All our products are sanitized before delivery. This includes the balloons, their strings, any pens and clipboards involved.
The BAZZLE team also has a mutual understanding with its customers and we don’t mind when our customer wants to take extra precautions while receiving the deliveries. The safety of our customers as well as our team is our topmost priority.
Together we can conquer this pandemic and come out stronger than before. In sha Allah!